The Nationwide Network of Aircraft Manufacturing Clusters (NAMAC)
The international civil aircraft market is a growing market expected to increase by approx. 5% annually.
The Japanese aircraft industry is also expected to exceed JPY 3 trillion by 2030.
At present, there are 45 aircraft industry clusters actively working, including groups that
collectively receive orders and/or offer integrated production of aircraft components,
and study groups of those aiming to enter the aircraft industry, etc.
This portal site posts information on these aircraft industry clusters around the country
to be disseminated both domestically and internationally, and provides information for promoting inter-cluster cooperation.
In addition, information on support measures of the national and local governments
and testing equipment of public research and development institutions, etc. is also provided as measure support information.
* This network is also positioned as a national platform (aircraft sector) in the regional core business creation support program.
Secretariat of NAMAC (c/o The Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies: SJAC)
Tel: +81-3- 3585-1641
Rules on use
(1) Using the content of this website
The information made available on this website can be freely copied, publicly distributed, translated, altered,
or otherwise used by anyone, excluding the content to which separate rules on use apply.
The user must cite the source, however, when using the content (including use of edited/altered content).
(Examples of source citation)
• Source: “The Nationwide Network of Aircraft Manufacturing Clusters”
• Created by editing the “The Nationwide Network of Aircraft Manufacturing Clusters” (URL of the relevant page)
• Created by Company XX based on the “The Nationwide Network of Aircraft Manufacturing Clusters” (URL of the relevant page) etc.
The Nationwide Network of Aircraft Manufacturing Clusters bears absolutely no responsibility
for any action taken by the user involving the use of the content (including use of information based on edited/altered content).
The content may be modified, moved, or deleted without prior notice.