Personal Information Protection Policy of JIPA
(Personal information protection policy of this industrial association)
We will conduct our business with an understanding of the importance of having a high awareness of the protection of personal information.
- All directors and employees will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and internal rules regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will clearly define the purpose of use of personal information as necessary for each business, service, website, etc., and strive to handle personal information appropriately.
- We will act with caution to ensure that the source of personal information, whether outside or inside the company, does not cause problems such as leaks, and will take appropriate preventive and corrective measures to ensure this.
- For complaints and consultations regarding personal information, we will establish a contact point, clarify information on the contact point on our website, and strive to respond promptly within an appropriate scope.
- To ensure that these efforts are effectively implemented, we will strive to continuously improve our management system for personal information.
- The Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies(SJAC) 村山 滋
- Personal Information Protection Officer 村山 滋
Protection of personal information on this website
- Basic Policy To the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided in our business, we collect information from users. The collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use for each service and marketing operation.
- Scope and purpose of use of information to be collected On this website (namac.jp), we automatically collect information such as IP address, cookies, your browser, and the part of this website you visit. The collected information will be used for the safe and smooth implementation of the services provided by our company. Information about each service will be posted on each service website.
- Limitation of use and provision We will not use the collected information by ourselves or provide it to a third party for any purpose other than those stipulated in “2”, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, illegal access or other illegal activities, or other special reasons. We strongly recognize the importance of personal information protection and use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use.
- Disclosure of information about yourself If you wish to request disclosure of your own information when using our services, please contact the department in charge of the relevant information, service, or service web page listed for each service.
- Scope of Application Each service provided by our company may be rented out to our clients by ASP, OEM, etc. In such cases, the handling of personal information of service users is the responsibility of our clients. In such cases, the handling of personal information of service users is the responsibility of our clients. Please refer to our client’s website, service website, or person in charge for their personal information protection policy.
- We may revise this policy at any time. Any revisions will be posted on this website.
For inquiries about personal information
For inquiries about personal information (in general, requests for disclosure, etc.), please contact The Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies (SJAC) using the inquiry form.Counter：The Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies (SJAC) Hulic JP Akasaka Bldg. 10F
2-5-8 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, JAPAN